Voted ‘Best Consultancy firm’ in 2015 and 2014 by Global Investor, part of Euromoney
MARKET INTELLIGENCE/ MEDIA/ COMMUNICATIONS
Insight Discovery is a consultancy that specialises in market intelligence and Media/Communications. Many of our clients seek solutions that involve both. Our clientele includes major conglomerates and industrial groups, government agencies, and many of the world’s largest and best known financial institutions. Much of our work focuses on the Middle East, Africa and the Asia-Pacific.
Our award-winning solutions and services
Do you require insights and data on a new trend, product or market?
Through desk research and the use of a research tool (such as a professionally moderated focus group, an online survey or face to face interviews) Insight Discovery will produce a bespoke report with fresh insights and recommendations
Do you require a 'thought leadership' report to position your business and/ or CEO as an expert on a particular subject?
Insight Discovery will host a leadership roundtable and organise everything on your behalf, which will help fast track the project. Our award winning reports have successfully started many lively debates and secured extensive PR for our clients
Do you require data and contacts on potential investors in the Middle East?
Insight Discovery Confidential is a subscription based website which provides invaluable information on all the leading advisory firms in the Middle East, along with the key contacts at all the tier 2 and 3 institutional investors in the Middle East
Do you need help with a research programme in either Africa or Asia?
Insight Discovery’s research reach has extended beyond the Middle East, we now assist companies with projects in South Africa, Sub-Sahara Africa and Asia
Does your company lack visibility and profile in the media?
Insight Discovery’s past reports have generated so much media coverage in both the local and international press that a new service is now available, media support for financial services companies. This is in partnership with Peregrine Communications, which offers a complete range of communications, design and marketing services. Peregrine have offices in the UK and US
Do you require a moderator at your next corporate event/ seminar?
Nigel Sillitoe, an experienced public speaker, can be hired to be a MC or moderator at financial services conferences in the UK, Middle East and Africa. For further information please click on the link below
Do you need new and improved content?
Insight Discovery understand that, in the current media environment, corporations need to produce their own content. We offer bespoke content marketing solutions that span traditional and digital media channels – and can provide factsheets, investment fund reports, presentations, speeches, website content, blogs and all other collateral
Does your company have an unmotivated and unengaged workforce?
An Insight Discovery employee engagement study, supported by a first class questionnaire, will generate actionable results and an action plan
What makes us different?
- We are constantly launching innovative research projects and new services. For example, in 2013 we launched an EXPO study within 30 minutes of Dubai winning the EXPO 2020 bid. Over the next three weeks we interviewed over 1,000 UAE residents, the final report with the findings was published before any other competitor
- Customers and employees are more likely to be open and speak their mind to an independent research company like Insight Discovery. We guarantee confidentiality and always reiterate nothing will ever be attributed to any individual
- The experience and seniority of our team
- The quality of our reports and dashboards
- Our ability to reach out to influential decision makers
- Our past success in generating so much press coverage for our reports
- Reputation for creating insightful reports on both the Middle East and South African asset management industry
- Some of the largest companies in the world (HSBC, BlackRock, Zurich) and both large and small regional firms have entrusted us to conduct projects on their behalf