Nigel Sillitoe: CEO
- Nigel was one of the original investors in Insight Discovery and is now the CEO. Nigel has over 25 years’ experience in marketing, press relations and sales management
- Established Mellon Bank first office in the Middle East during 2001 and proceeded to make them one of the highest profile and most successful international asset management companies in the Middle East
- Nigel is also on the advisory board of CISI (Middle East), a Non-Executive Director of Neesh (digital marketing company) and a Director of Peregrine Communications (PR and marketing solutions)
- With the help of his team Nigel has made Insight Discovery an award winning research company and a high profile business owing to its cutting edge research reports
Andrew Hutchings: Head of Research
- 14 years as commercial intelligence analyst (for Financial Times Group, EIU, Global Custodian etc). Focus on global financial services industry, asset management and emerging markets
- Formerly marketing executive and portfolio manager with global asset Management Company, in London and Sydney.
- Veteran investment writer and marketing communications writer/editor, with additional focus on FinTech, financial markets infrastructure and custody/securities services.
Sudha Shettihalli: Researcher
- Sudha is a specialist in end to end market research process. Has had exposure to various sectors such as financial services, FMCG, social media, agriculture, education, industrial products etc.
- Hands on experience in SPSS, Wincross, SAP based BI tool, Sawtooth, Qualtrics, Voxco, PPT reporting and Interactive excel dashboards designing
- Successfully handled many quantitative and qualitative research projects and have the expertise in the entire range of research methodologies and techniques
Sophie Swart: Head of Marketing & Communications
- Sophie has 20 years successfully leading corporate marketing and publicity campaigns in Europe, Australia and North America, across a range of industries
- She has a very strong experience in media communications (print, radio, television), particularly in digital and social media.
Chris Macklin: Consultant
- Chris has over 25 years HR experience in strategic and operational HR roles in the Middle East, Europe, Hong Kong and Singapore in Manufacturing and Financial Services
- He worked in Standard Chartered as Global Head of Compensation and Benefits, Head of HR for Hong Kong, and Global Head of HR for Private Banking. At UBS Bank his roles included Head of HR for Private Banking and Equities in Asia Pacific, and Head of Resourcing for UBS Group
- During the last 8 years, he has been Head of HR for Emirates NBD Investment Bank in Dubai and QInvest in Qatar operating as an Executive Committee member and reporting to Board level
- More recently he has consulted on HR aspects related to strategic transformations of Kuwait Finance House and the Kuwait Stock Exchange, involving the design and implementation of Performance Management, Job Evaluation, Incentive schemes, Succession & Talent Management and Employee Communication processes
Richard Dean: Co-founder
- Richard has spent the past decade as a business journalist covering the Gulf Arab states. Based in Dubai, Richard has written widely for many of the world’s leading media companies, including The Financial Times, The Economist and Reuters
- As a broadcaster, he launched and presented the award winning Business Breakfast radio show in Dubai. Between 2007 and 2008 he worked for Bloomberg News in London, where he was anchor presenter of the Bloomberg Business Breakfast radio show. Now back with the Dubai Eye channel, he presents business morning show
Tim Harrison: Director
- Tim is a strategic communications specialist with over 20 years experience. He spent a decade with HSBC, first in the Middle East, then in global roles, leading the bank’s communications activities with multiple stakeholders, including media, regulators, investors, and policymakers, as well as leading employee communications.
- Prior to HSBC, Tim worked across a range of sectors, both as a consultant and in-house practitioner, consistently delivering business benefits from communications strategies.
Sam Reynolds: External copywriter
- Sam has an English degree and creates clear and compelling copy for clients from global brands to local start-ups
- She is adept at communicating the tone of individual businesses and her expertise range from website copy, e-Books, magazine articles, online courses and interviews, to blog posts, newsletters, brochures, and social to support marketing campaigns
- She has created SOP’s and Spa Guides for international clients such as Viking International and Westin Hotels
Satsiri Winberg: External designer
- Satsiri combines his expertise and creativity to produce inspired web design, print design and corporate branding solutions
- He has extensive experience in digital design, working with diverse, global clients to create eye-catching websites, marketing materials and full brand collateral
- He has many years experience in print design and produces stylish, print ready material for international brands such as Starwood Hotel and Resorts
Neesh is a fully integrated digital marketing agency specialising in inbound and outbound marketing programmes – to deliver real and measurable results. The team’s extensive and unique understanding of the most effective digital strategies enable Neesh to drive more traffic, qualified leads and sales to your business. With further expertise in relationship management Neesh helps clients and customers develop a bond, not just make a transaction, creating greater customer buy-in.
Peregrine Communications is a marketing communications agency focused on brand building, brand protection and lead generation within the financial services sector. Peregrine is located in three cities, London, New York and Chicago