Who can benefit from this service?
- Investment management companies, fintechs, banks, insurance companies, private equity firms, private banks, wealth management businesses and other financial services organisations
- Law firms, consultancy businesses and other professional services companies
Insight Discovery offers two solutions: Strategic Communications plus, a monthly retainer offering full agency support, and Ad Hoc, a more flexible service created for companies only requiring one-off campaigns.
The region’s media has become very fragmented. The solution to this lies in integrating an array of communication tools that allows for a more rounded approach to meet the needs of the business community in this region.
We strongly believe that a corporate communications plan developed as a stand-alone concept, no longer works successfully in the Middle East. Only utilising the media to relay press releases is no longer a strategic way to communicate with your stakeholders.
The keys to a successful Corporate Communications strategy for companies in this environment are: receiving excellent advice from an agency, having the right budget to action the strategy, building great rapport with the media and trusting the agency to deliver a professional, corporate communications plan that will add to the reputation of the company. It is imperative to select an agency that understands the local conditions, and has a proven track-record – which we do.
UAE-based media holds a strong position in the region when it comes to readership, trust, intelligent articles, balanced opinion pieces and reputation. The UAE-based press therefore, is a very good starting point for our strategy.
Personal Branding for Business Leaders and Influencers
Who can benefit from this service?
- C-level executives who wish to be recognised as a thought leader
- Social media influencers who wish to take advantage of more traditional media platforms
Insight Discovery deploys its developed research, media and reputation management platform to create content and thought pieces that gain traction and shift perception amongst audiences that matter.
Digital Brand Services
Building and protecting brand in the new economy
A new service that integrates PR, digital marketing and social media strategies will build your brand and reputation in the Middle East.
Through multi-factor creation and sharing, Insight Discovery’s Digital Brand Services will build your voice by leveraging the rapidly shifting communications, business and social media landscapes that define success in the new economy.
- Supporting businesses, products, leaders and influencers develop distinct voices in a digital age through bespoke content creation and professionally managed video and social media.
- Research-driven content, leveraging proprietary insight, expert trend analysis or cultural commentary positions brands, products or personalities as thought leaders.
- Media training to initiate and lead conversations that build and protect brand.
- Speech, interview, media and expert panel training, preparation and content creation.
- Conceptualise, produce, moderate, edit prerecorded or live video, podcast, webinar or multiple medium interviews.
- Syndicating quality insight across multiple traditional and digital platforms builds voice organically, developing audiences by leading thought, sharing insight and initiating and influencing conversations amongst audiences that matter to your business, product or personal brand.
- Blending traditional and digital platforms builds identity and gains brand traction across social media platforms (including LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram) as well as active personalised pitching to TV, radio and traditional media publications.
- High-quality videography, photography and bespoke content development leveraging events, meetings, panels, interviews, podcasts or webinars for social and traditional use.
- Building, populating and sustaining your personal profile and platforms with compelling content and continual engagement.
- Active and targeted community management initiating and sustaining social and traditional media engagement and following.
Over the past decade Insight Discovery have conducted hundreds of market intelligence studies. Our award winning reports have successfully started lively debates and secured extensive PR for our clients as well as providing them with valuable insights and actionable recommendations.
We focus on key areas such as customer projects, syndicated projects, employee engagement projects and bespoke projects.
These are often brand perception or new product testing market research studies. We apply different methodologies, for example: online surveys, telephone interviews, focus groups and face to face interviews to achieve the sample size, which can vary between 30 interviews to several thousand.
Our success and credibility has made us the go-to company for conducting sensitive, face to face interviews amongst C Level Executives, particularly CEOs.
Recently, we have noted a marked increase in demand for our syndicated offering – where the costs of the project are shared amongst a number of clients.
A good example of a syndicated research project is our flagship Middle East Investment Panorama (MEIP) report which is now in its eighth year. During 2020 MEIP attracted over 15 partner firms, including many of the world’s largest asset management companies.
EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT PROJECTS
Companies who are not afraid to ask searching questions amongst their employees recognize the real value of this intelligence.
Insight Discovery guarantees complete confidentiality, which results in a high response rate from these studies – our average is 84%.
We have conducted these online surveys for companies of varying sizes. The smallest study was for an IT company with 89 employees and the largest was for a bank with 3,500 employees across ten countries, with the questionnaire in four languages (English, Arabic, Spanish and Hindi.)
We help companies to map out and generate data on a particular market or sector. Numerous case studies are available upon request.
In the modern world of always-on news cycles, multi-channel media, social, digital and citizen journalism, dealing with the media is no longer an option: your organisation will be discussed and scrutinised in public, whether you like it or not. And sometimes, silence can pose a greater corporate risk than any comment you may make.
And while there are always risks when dealing with the media, the right preparation and the adoption of a proven structured approach can help to mitigate the risks and to realise the opportunities to deliver your messages to the audiences that matter.
Our media coaching helps companies and senior executives to:
– develop key messages
– practise and refine interview technique
– build spokesperson confidence in real scenarios.
And we do this by giving an insight into the minds of the journalists who are interviewing you, their incentives, drivers and motivations. Understanding their agenda will help you to deliver yours.
If you have something to communicate, whether it be a press release, an article, internal newsletter or a social media post message we will craft and polish the content on your behalf. The main role of our experienced team of copywriters is to ensure your message is grammatically correct and leaves an impact
We also offer proofreading and copy editing, examples of press releases and reports we have written in the past are available on request
Insight Discovery has plenty of experience in managing and hosting remote events using the Zoom webinar tool; case studies are available on request
Remote events in the MENA region sit at the intersection of market intelligence and strategic communications and are valuable sources of insights.
We know the key issues and the key people. Our aim is to not only organise your event, but to optimise it and add value.
We are proud of our record of organising and moderating many events across the region and maximising the impact these events have.
Contact Nigel Sillitoe
Contact Tim Harrison
+44 7713 695647
Contact Sudha Shettihalli