Nigel Sillitoe: Founder and CEO
- CEO Nigel was one of the original investors in Insight Discovery and has over 25 years’ experience in marketing, press relations and sales management.
- With the help of an experienced and passionate team, Nigel has grown Insight Discovery in to an award winning consultancy firm which supports companies with a wide range of innovative solutions.
- Nigel is a high profile Executive within the financial services sector and a regular Chairperson, moderator and speaker on the conference circuit.
- During 2019 Nigel was voted one of the most influential executives in the offshore financial services industry, courtesy of the International Adviser IA 100 list. Profile appears here.
Sudha Shettihalli: Researcher
- Sudha is a specialist in end to end market research process. She has had exposure to various sectors such as financial services, FMCG, social media, agriculture, education, industrial products etc.
- Sudha has hands on experience in SPSS, Wincross, SAP based BI tool, Sawtooth, Qualtrics, Voxco, PPT reporting and Interactive excel dashboards designing.
- She successfully handled many quantitative and qualitative research projects and has expertise in the entire range of research methodologies and techniques.
Tim Harrison: Director
- Tim is a strategic communications specialist with over 20 years experience. He spent a decade with HSBC, first in the Middle East, then in global roles, leading the bank’s communications activities with multiple stakeholders, including media, regulators, investors, and policymakers, as well as leading employee communications.
- Prior to HSBC, Tim worked across a range of sectors, both as a consultant and in-house practitioner, consistently delivering business benefits from communications strategies.
Andrew Hutchings: Head of Research
- Andrew has 14 years’ experience as a commercial intelligence analyst (for Financial Times Group, EIU, Global Custodian etc.) He focuses on the global financial services industry, asset management and emerging markets.
- He is a former marketing executive and portfolio manager with global asset Management Company, in London and Sydney.
- He is a veteran investment writer and marketing communications writer/editor, with additional focus on FinTech, financial markets infrastructure and custody/securities services.
Andrew Crooke: Contributing Editor
- Since 2000, Andrew has worked as a business journalist & editor across the financial & legal sectors globally.
- He has run online & traditional publications, conferences & bespoke content projects across Asia Pacific & the Middle East – representing a mix of large publishing houses & family-run firms.
- He contributes to the content marketing initiatives of many international fund houses, wealth managers, insurance firms & other financial institutions in Asia Pacific & the Middle East.
- He has also written 2 books in recent years on the private banking and wealth management sector in Asia.
ANISA BYRNE: CONSULTANT
- Anisa Byrne, external product and marketing specialist.
- Anisa is founder and director of BYRNE PMC, focusing on product development and marketing communications consultancy specifically for insurance, retail investment and asset management sectors.
- Anisa has extensive product and marketing experience with a number of global brands, is a law graduate, holds certification from the Chartered Institute of Securities and Investment, a Post Graduate Diploma from the Chartered Institute of Marketing UK, and a Masters in International Business from Herriot Watt University, Edinburgh.
Chris Macklin: Consultant
- Chris has over 25 years’ HR experience in strategic and operational HR roles in the Middle East, Europe, Hong Kong and Singapore in Manufacturing and Financial Services.
- He worked in Standard Chartered as Global Head of Compensation and Benefits, Head of HR for Hong Kong, and Global Head of HR for Private Banking. At UBS Bank his roles included Head of HR for Private Banking and Equities in Asia Pacific, and Head of Resourcing for UBS Group.
- During the last 8 years, he has been Head of HR for Emirates NBD Investment Bank in Dubai and QInvest in Qatar operating as an Executive Committee member and reporting to Board level.
- More recently, he has consulted on HR aspects related to strategic transformations of Kuwait Finance House and the Kuwait Stock Exchange, involving the design and implementation of Performance Management, Job Evaluation, Incentive schemes, Succession & Talent Management and Employee Communication processes.
Richard Dean: Co-founder
- Richard has spent the past decade as a business journalist covering the Gulf Arab states. Based in Dubai, Richard has written widely for many of the world’s leading media companies, including The Financial Times, The Economist and Reuters.
- As a broadcaster, he launched and presented the award winning Business Breakfast radio show in Dubai. Between 2007 and 2008 he worked for Bloomberg News in London, where he was anchor presenter of the Bloomberg Business Breakfast radio show.
- Now back with the Dubai Eye channel, he presents a business morning show.
Sam Reynolds: External copywriter
- Sam has an English degree and creates clear and compelling copy for clients from global brands to local start-ups.
- She is adept at communicating the tone of individual businesses and her expertise range from website copy, e-Books, magazine articles, online courses and interviews, to blog posts, newsletters, brochures, and social to support marketing campaigns.
- She has created SOP’s and Spa Guides for international clients such as Viking International and Starwood Hotels and Resorts.
Satsiri Winberg: External designer
- Satsiri combines his expertise and creativity to produce inspired web design, print design and corporate branding solutions.
- He has extensive experience in digital design, working with diverse, global clients to create eye-catching websites, marketing materials and full brand collateral.
- He has many years’ experience in print design and produces stylish, print ready material for international brands such as Starwood Hotels and Resorts.
We would love to hear from you
Leave A Message