Nigel Sillitoe: Founder and CEO
- CEO Nigel was one of the original investors in Insight Discovery and has over 25 years’ experience in marketing, press relations and sales management.
- With the help of an experienced and passionate team, Nigel has grown Insight Discovery in to an award winning consultancy firm which supports companies with a wide range of innovative solutions.
- Nigel is a high profile Executive within the financial services sector and a regular Chairperson, moderator and speaker on the conference circuit.
- During 2019 Nigel was voted one of the most influential executives in the offshore financial services industry, courtesy of the International Adviser IA 100 list. Profile appears here.
Sudha Shettihalli: Associate Director
- Sudha is a specialist in end to end market research process. She has had exposure to various sectors such as financial services, FMCG, social media, agriculture, education, industrial products etc.
- Sudha has hands on experience in SPSS, Wincross, SAP based BI tool, Sawtooth, Qualtrics, Voxco, PPT reporting and Interactive excel dashboards designing.
- She successfully handled many quantitative and qualitative research projects and has expertise in the entire range of research methodologies and techniques.
Tim Harrison: Director
- Tim is a strategic communications specialist with over 20 years experience. He spent a decade with HSBC, first in the Middle East, then in global roles, leading the bank’s communications activities with multiple stakeholders, including media, regulators, investors, and policymakers, as well as leading employee communications.
- Prior to HSBC, Tim worked across a range of sectors, both as a consultant and in-house practitioner, consistently delivering business benefits from communications strategies.
ANDREW HUTCHINGS – SENIOR CONSULTANT
- Andrew is a veteran analyst/writer/editor, with long experience as an editor/analyst focusing on asset management, as well as the distribution of funds and other offerings – particularly in the Asia-Pacific and Middle East regions. Other areas of interest include custody/asset servicing, financial market infrastructure and the technology used by the global financial services industry.
- He has been lead editor for almost all of the editions of Insight Discovery’s flagship Middle East Investment Panorama, since it was first published in 2010.
- Corporate intelligence publishers with whom he has worked include FT Confidential Research and the Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU), as well as more specialist organisations. He also served as Head of Research and Content for Honner, a leading financial services PR firm in Australia.
Kiran Thakur: Property specialist and researcher
- Kiran is an active property professional with vast experience in Dubai and MENA markets. She started her career in real estate with DTZ (now Cushman & Wakefield) where she advised on valuations and occupational strategy whilst training as a Chartered Surveyor in London.
- Kiran then moved to Dubai in 2014 and subsequently joined CBRE in 2015. During her time as Director at CBRE, she worked closely with a number of real estate funds to provide them with strategic counsel surrounding the valuations of their assets. In 2019 Kiran joined Ellington Capital where she was leading the Investment team. Kiran is now working as an independent consultant.
- Kiran has been an active Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (MRICS) since 2012 and regularly sits on the assessment panel for potential candidates. She received an MSc in Real Estate with Merit from Cass Business School in London following the completion of a BA in Business Management from University of Westminster.
Andrew Crooke: Contributing Editor
- Since 2000, Andrew has worked as a business journalist & editor across the financial & legal sectors globally.
- He has run online & traditional publications, conferences & bespoke content projects across Asia Pacific & the Middle East – representing a mix of large publishing houses & family-run firms.
- He contributes to the content marketing initiatives of many international fund houses, wealth managers, insurance firms & other financial institutions in Asia Pacific & the Middle East.
- He has also written 2 books in recent years on the private banking and wealth management sector in Asia.
Sabiha Harris: PR & Communications Manager
- Sabiha has over 20 years experience in Marketing, Communications and Events having worked in UAE, UK and Greece.
- She contributes to in depth market research, networking and optimizing media coverage. She is detail oriented, organized and has executed many successful events.
Richard Dean: Co-founder
- Richard has spent the past decade as a business journalist covering the Gulf Arab states. Based in Dubai, Richard has written widely for many of the world’s leading media companies, including The Financial Times, The Economist and Reuters.
- As a broadcaster, he launched and presented the award winning Business Breakfast radio show in Dubai. Between 2007 and 2008 he worked for Bloomberg News in London, where he was anchor presenter of the Bloomberg Business Breakfast radio show.
- Now back with the Dubai Eye channel, he presents a business morning show.
Pascal Don: External designer
- Pascal is a highly creative commercial graphic designer. Having managed design working in-house for financial publishing house Incisive Media and then for The Spectator, Pascal now runs his own successful design agency.
- With a wide range of clients across education, professional services, politics and tourism Pascal is well-versed in making sure that sometimes complex information is presented compellingly and with creative flair.
- Pascal has worked with Communitas across a wide range of education branding and communications projects.
Contact Nigel Sillitoe
Contact Tim Harrison
+44 7713 695647
Contact Sudha Shettihalli